Thursday, June 9, 2011

SwEeT rUsH

I may not be as beautiful, as some appear to be.
More like a telescope, look deep inside of me.
There you'll find a heart full of love,
An undying wish to make you happy,
And a girl who is just crazy about you!

Things may be all fresh & new,
but there's just something there,
Something that feels right.
I know you may not feel it, or at least not as strong as I do,
But I hope you are feeling something this wonderful too!

You are what I've been looking for, someone so hard to find.
They just don't make em' like you anymore, You are one of a kind.
You make me smile and laugh even when I'm blue,
Very smart, funny, and damn good looking too.

I'm sorry if I seem to rush because it's not that at all,
I just get caught up in the moment, but please don't let me fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment