Sunday, August 1, 2010

DeCiSiOnS dEcIsIoNs............

Sooooooo, anyway, its just crazy how life can change, how I change with life. I have been waiting to hear something for at least a year and a half now. I finally heard that something the other day & to my dismay, I'm not all that excited about it. Maybe my heart just got tired of waiting, or I realized something from another something that happened over a week ago, but its just all so strange. I heard what I wanted to hear but I'm not so sure that I want to hear it NOW. Why couldn't it have been said before and why is it now all of the sudden & almost demanding. Ach! It's crap like this that can drive a person insane I tell ya. I'm scared. Point blank. A very wonderful person you are, and what a great life I'm sure we'd have, but why not then & why now?? Did I all of the sudden "FIT" your fancy or what? I seriously don't know. All I do know is that I need time, and quite a bit of it. The roles are reversed my friend, and you may actually be to late. I'm not sure. I wish I had the answers for both you and myself but I don't. I need to hear exactly what your plan is....like, is it something temporary to satisfy whatever it is you are feeling or is this what you really want? For now, I am me and I plan on making me happy. I am your friend & will continue to be that, but as far as what you've recently told me my answer is.................................I'll have to think about it, be patient with me, & I need to figure some stuff of my own out.

No comments:

Post a Comment